- 7:00 pm
- First and third Wednesdays of each month
- City Council Chambers
La Mesa City Hall
8130 Allison Ave.
La Mesa, CA 91942
- Additional meetings may be held as required
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings and minutes are available following approval.
Agendas and Minutes
|Polly Kanavel||June 30, 2020|
|Andrew Torpey||June 30, 2020|
|Janine Hurd Glenn||June 30, 2017|
|Stosh Podeswik||June 30, 2017|
|Michele Hottel||June 30, 2017|
|Jim Newland||June 30, 2018|
|Noah Alvey||June 30, 2019|
The Planning Commission consists of seven members appointed by the City Council. Members must be resident electors of the City of La Mesa.
Members are appointed for four-year terms and are subject to the city's Conflict of Interest Code. Members receive $50 as compensation for attendance at all duly held meetings.
- Serves as an advisory body to the City Council on land use matters, including review of development plans for consistency with the General Plan, Zoning Ordinance, Subdivision Ordinance, and Sign Ordinance
- Review of Special Permits, Conditional Use Permits and Variances
- Reviews appeals from staff and Development Advisory Board determinations
- Other duties as required by state law