Enrollment for Fall classes is available.
Early ONLINE discount for Fall Session 2 classes still available thru October 8, 2017 if you register online.
In addition to registering online, you may complete the enrollment form and return it to us by mail, fax to 619.464.3761, or drop off in person - drop boxes are located in both the Recreation Center and Community Center lobbies. Please allow time for processing mailed and dropped off registrations. Early online discount applies only if you register online during specified times and does not apply to camps or monthly classes.
Classes are available online up to the second class. Register online for immediate confirmation.
Waiting Lists for Full Classes
You can add your name to waiting lists for full classes online. If you choose not to use the online method, you may use the enrollment form and email, mail. drop-off or fax it to 619.464.3761. If there is an opening in a full class, we will call those on the waiting list.
Refund and Transfers
Requests for changes must be received at least one week prior to activity start date. A processing fee of $10 will be deducted for each change. If your class is closed or cancelled, we will return your full payment. Refund Information
Online Registration System
If you have not taken classes since January 2014 you will need to set up a new account.
- On the Homepage at www.activecommunities.com/cityoflamesa - Go to 'Create an Account' in the upper right corner
- Your email will be your User Name
- Create a custom password
- Enter your name, address and phone number
- Add names of all family members
- You will receive an email from email@example.com
- To activate your account will need to confirm your new account and click on the link provided in the email.