Due to the public health risk posed by the spread of COVID-19, the City of La Mesa is taking necessary steps to protect the health, safety and welfare of the community.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, the La Mesa Municipal Pool and Spa will be closed until further notice.
Spring Programs were cancelled and credits issued.
Summer Registration has been postponed at this time.
LA MESA MUNICIPAL POOL AND SPA
|Daily||20 Swim Pass||Annual Pass|
|Seniors (over 55) / Disabled||$3.00||$51.00||$156.00*|
*New fees going into effect on May 1, 2020.
|Adult Lap Swimming/Spa|
|Monday - Friday||6:00 - 7:45 AM|
|11:30 AM - 1:30 PM|
|6:00 - 7:15 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||11:45 AM -1:15 PM|
Year Round Aquatic Programs for Adults & Children
- Starfish Youth Swim Team: 4:00 - 5:00 PM / Tues & Thurs
- Starfish Swimming for Teens & Adults: 6:00 - 7:00 PM / Mon & Wed
- Watercise/Water Walking: 6:00 - 7:00 PM / Tues & Thurs
- Youth Water Polo: 5:00 - 6:00 PM / Tues & Thurs
Swim instructors are available to teach private lessons to participants of all ages and skill levels. Each lesson is 30 minutes in length and can be tailored to your specific skills and goals. Call the pool office at 619.667.1494 to schedule a lesson.
Planning a birthday party or your next family event? Make it a splash at the La Mesa Pool! Rental includes use of the pool facility and supervision by our trained lifeguards. Call the pool office 619.667.1494 for rental information.
Annual Pool 2020 Closure Dates
- Memorial Day - Closes at 1:30 PM May 25
- Independence Day - Closed July 4
- Labor Day - Closes at 1:30 PM September 7
- Annual Winter Pool Maintenance - TBD